Customer Support Advisers
Flexsource NI part of Cpl jobs, are recruiting for our well know and highly successful client in the Antrim area for immediate requirements for Customer Support Advisers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This key team provide support to our clients growing number of customers regarding COVID 19 queries via the phone and email.
- To provide comprehensive customer service support
- Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
- Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
- Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers
- Liaising with internal team as required.
- Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language)
- Previous experience in a customer service role is highly desirable
- Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
These positions are initially offered on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience.
This teamwork shifts which includes 5 x 8 hours shifts per week (across 7 day rota). Shifts time include:
6.00am – 2.40pm
Starting pay is £10.96 and will increase to £11.53 after 1-month of work.
Transport may be available from some local points for candidates without transport.
To apply please send your CV through the link or telephone Arlene on 02890 725627 for further details of this role.