Site Facilities Manager Job Tallaght and Ballyfermot
My client is a leading recognised global brand in the chemical industry. There is an immediate job requirement for a Site Facilities Manager in their Chemical manufacturing plants in Tallaght and Ballyfermot and this is a full time contract position with an excellent salary and benefits package
In addition to the job spec below, the successful candidate for this job will have at least 5+ years’ experience as a Facilities Manager in a high volume production facility – in order to be considered you experience has to be in direct contract and service of the production facility and it is not a role that suits a remote soft services – you MUST have the proven Facilities Manger experience that supports direct site manufacturing.
The key deliverables are seen as:
To provide a professional, efficient and cost effective facilities management service to the 2 production facilities in Dublin.
Development of the Maintenance Management System for Dublin sites as a system which Controls all facilities activity:
Provides a history of all facilities activity which can be used to optimize maintenance.
Provides service KPI‘s for facilities activity.
Responsible for the managing, coordination and motivation of the team
Budgetary control for maintenance and energy for Dublin sites.
- Site Services.
- Facilities plant and services management.
- Site security management.
- Site cleaning management.
- Out of hours call outs.
- Manage facility projects installations to ensure that they are carried out on time, on budget and in a safe and responsible manner without adverse impact to site efficiency or the local community.
- Monitor workload and manage resources to ensure completion of all agreed targets.
- To take a management role in the introduction and development of facility strategies and management systems company-wide.
To ensure that all necessary regulatory service, permits, permissions, registers & certifications are in place & up to date.
- Ensures compliance and certification to all related regulatory & statutory directives, acts, laws, standards & guidance’s.
- Working in a manufacturing environment facilities manager must coordinate and manage his team with key stake holders to minimise impact on plant performance and deliverables.
- Manage communication of all planned and unplanned works with key stake holders in timely manner.
- Limit impact of any plant failure to key stake holders by communicating and reacting responsibly and in prompt and efficient manner.
- Manages facility equipment to ensure that it operates efficiently on time, on budget and in a safe and responsible manner without adverse impact to site efficiency.
- Plan and maintain all relevant equipment’s to schedule and budget plan.
- Deliver to set KPI performance level as per requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical and or Electrical or Facilities and or building services.
- Working knowledge in Facilities planning and operations.
- CMMS preventative maintenance proficient.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications(Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, requires minimum supervision – takes accountability for performance, uses own initiative to overcome obstacles and get results.
- Adaptable – experienced in examining and implementing alternative approaches to a problem.
- Strong technical knowledge of Technology and Building Services including all Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC systems.
- Excellent written and communication skills – regularly presents on projects, benchmarking results to all management levels.
- Proficient in planning to maximise resources and reduce expenditure.
- Enthusiastic target focused individual, who possesses varied people management attributes. Skilled in team and/or independent work environments.