Reporting to the Supervisor (or delegate, namely Team Leader), Assembler Machine Operator will be involved in the operation of the Assembly Device Departments
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles devices according to required specifications and procedures.
- Operates semi-automatic and automatic machines according to established procedures.
- Requisitions, when necessary, raw materials from the Warehouse.
- Maintains working area clean and organised in accordance with GMP’s and established procedures and specifications.
- Handling of raw materials and movements of moderate weights using pallet trucks where necessary.
- Performs minor machine adjustments.
- Carries out the necessary administration for the performance of the job.
- Performs quality control checks according to procedures and specifications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.8. Assists in the operation and monitoring of general utility equipment such as, UF water system, Super-Q system, boiler, Thermal oxidiser, chiller, cooling lower and any other ancillary equipment.
- Assists HSE with the monitoring and sampling of the Effluent plant.
- To perform all tasks with due recognition of safety, environment, GMP and plant procedure