General Operator – 6 month contract, with possibility of extension – 4 cycle shift
Main areas of responsibilty:
- Operate production equipment to produce subassemblies or finished products.
- Assists with quality control inspections of products on assembly line.
- Review, implement and adhere to all quality and safety requirements and guidelines
- Correct basic manufacturing problems as directed.
- Prepares accurate records/documentation related to work in progress.
- Report production problems
- Assist with set up of equipment.
- Notify supervisor of maintenance and/or repairs needed on equipment.
- Clean equipment as needed.
Ability to work in a team environment while meeting daily targets
Ability to work on own initiative
Flexible work ethic especially relating to shift work
Attention to detail
1 Year experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment is preferable