We are currently recruiting an Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician on behalf of a well-known pharmaceutical company. Based in Dublin 15, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair of automated equipment and systems. An attractive package is on offer.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of plant machinery in the production facility. The types of machinery predominantly consists of Form/Fill/Seal & Packaging machinery, as well as associated feed & safety systems.
- Following manuals, PLCs, schematic drawings and procedures in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment and systems at their optimum efficiency.
- To carry out planned and unplanned maintenance in a timely manner.
- To conduct all work in a safe and competent manner, in line with all safety regulations.
- The liaise with vendors as needed for spare parts and technical information.
- To complete and sign, as required, all Control, Check, Customer, Quality Hygiene, and Spares & Safety sheets.
- A recognised Electrical or Mechanical qualification.
- 3-4 years relevant experience, ideally in the food, pharmaceutical, or other high-volume manufacturing industries.
- Welding or additional maintenance skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
Please apply with your CV.