Work as part of the team to strive to meet the manufacturing/development schedule.
Manufacturing and packaging of development, registration, clinical and if necessary, commercial batches.
Performing cleaning operations (Process Equipment and Facility)
Performing in Process tests.
Recording and completion of batch records and recording of critical process parameters in support of product development and commercialisation activities.
Requisitioning of materials and ensuring that adequate supplies of materials are available
Informing the Team Leader or Manufacturing Supervisor immediately of any out of specification results or inefficiencies affecting manufacturing processes.
Performing minor maintenance on equipment and support maintenance and engineering in equipment troubleshooting where necessary.
Preparation of new SOPs and updating of current SOPs.
Ensuring manufacturing and development activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Implementing cGMP’s in all activities and to ensure that company SOP’s are implemented and adhered to.
- A Leaving Cert or Equivalent
- At least 2 years manufacturing experience working within a cGMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. (IMB/FDA approved)
- Experience of tablet manufacturing (I.E Granulation, Tableting or Coating) with sound knowledge of related machinery and their operations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify technical issues and follow up with corrective actions.
- The ability to work well with all key contacts, with a proven track record of being a team player/worker.
- Ability to work with short timelines and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to write SOPs relating to the operation (ideally with proven experience of same)
Flexibility to work on days initially and move to shift work if required
Contact: Amy Bradley – Please apply online only