Flexsource Recruitment are currently recruiting for a pharmaceutical manufacturing operator on a 12 month specific purpose fixed term contract for one of our long established Pharmaceutical manufacturing clients.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator
- Working to GMP standards in a busy pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Running production lines in compression and granulation
- Creation of Batch Records and SOP Writing
- This role is currently planned on a 2 cycle shift pattern but flexibility is required to work on days or other shifts if required
Previous pharmaceutical manufacturing experience in an FDA regulated environment in the following areas:
- Previous experience in creation of Batch Records and SOP writing
- 3rd level qualification in addition to this experience would be desirable
Salary: 30-35K + Shift Allowance when applicable
Flexibiltiy is required to work on shift patterns to meet the business needs. Currently 2, 3 and 4 cycle shift patterns are in operation.
Contact: Linda Hickey email your CV to email@example.com or apply online through the advert.