Duration: 6 months ( start from 03rd September ahead)
Pay Rate: €13.34 basic + shift premium
- Ensuring that all equipment, transportation drums and the process area are washed, cleaned and meets the defined specifications to comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (G.M.P) Standards.
- Report any deviations from the procedure to area Supervisor / Operational Compliance staff.
- Ensure that the appropriate personal protective equipment is worn.
- Adhere to all company and legislative health, safety and environmental requirements.
- To carry out other ad hoc duties as instructed by the Manufacturing/Packaging/Warehouse Supervisor / Manager.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- The ability to work on shift pattern rotation plus overtime when required is essential
(Manufacturing Shifts: Days: 07:00 – 15:15 (Mon -Thurs) 07:00 – 14:15 (Fri); Evenings: 15:00 – 24:00 (Mon -Thurs) 14:00-19:15 (Fri); Nights: 23:30 – 07:30 (Sun – Thurs)
- Previous Manufacturing experience an advantage.
- To have a good understanding of the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Demonstrated strong team-working skills