My client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with a growing portfolio of start up products located in Co. Tipperary
Job Title: Manufacturing Operator
- Manufacturing, Packing, Cleaning and Operations activities required to meet manufacturing schedules & commitments.
- Partner with support staff/functions i.e., Engineering, Maintenance, Facilities, Quality, Scheduling & Warehouse to resolve issues.
- Execute detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures and complete required documentation relating to business and regulatory requirements.
- Work with all site functions on new product introduction, developing pilot lines, introducing new manufacturing equipment and developing related SOP’s and forms.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to sustain and support lean manufacturing and 5S activities
- 2 + years’ experience working in a GMP Pharmaceutical or Medical Device manufacturing role
- A desire to be an active member of a dynamic and expanding production team and grow your career in an cGMP/cGDP environment
- Minimum Education standard required is Leaving Certificate or equivalent NFQ Level 5 Qualification
- €28k-€30k for operators with previous medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- This role will initially be on a 12-month contract
- The role is currently on 2 cycle shift – 20% Shift Premium
- Flexibility is required to move to other shift patterns if required such as a 24/5 shift pattern – 25% shift premium
Contact: Linda Hickey