Company Profile: Flexsource are currently hiring packaging operators for a project role for one of our global pharmaceutical clients located in Dublin 13. The expected duration of the project is approximately 3 months and staff will be required to be flexible to work on days, 2 or 3 cycle shift as required to meet business needs.
Job Title: Packaging Operator – Project Role
- Carrying out labelling and packaging of finished products in line with GMP procedures
- Flexible to carry out production duties as directed in the assigned area of manufacturing and/or packaging area.
- Carry out all production/packaging operations in the assigned area in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and as directed by the relevant Batch Manufacturing or Packaging records (BMRs or BPRs)
- Assist as a member of the Production team, towards the delivery of production output targets and quality levels on schedule
- Complete all documentation relating to production activities as required in a timely fashion. Documentation includes BMRs, BPRs, Area Status Logbooks, Equipment Logbooks, Batch Labels and In-Process test reports
- Immediately notify the Area Supervisor or Team Leader of any deviation from SOPs and/or deviations in the standard production process
- Ask if in doubt about any particular practice or unusual finding
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean and tidy state at all times during production activities
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned in the Production Department
- Participate in all training
- To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Experience working in a fast paced regulated gmp manufacturing/packaging environment
- Minimum of leaving certificate level education
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work on days and 2 or 3 cycle shift patterns as required.
- The work is currently planned to run on 3 cycle shift pattern but this is subject to change
Salary: €13.72 basic – 20% shift allowance for working on 2 cycle shift or 25% shift allowance for work on 3 cycle shift
Contact: Amy Louise Butterly – Please apply online only