Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the quality of the parts produced by inspecting parts visually and through measuring devices.
- Supporting the shift and PGL by reporting on/resolving process/technical issues.
- Ensure the machine settings as per the validated status and recorded on relevant documentation if applicable.
- Attend production meetings as required.
- Attends to all incidents of downtime and records in the relevant documentation on a daily basis.
- Define machine status on OEE System in order to determine machine downtime and run time.
- Carry out Pin correction when applicable.
- Assisting with the introduction and validation of new tooling as required.
- The introduction and transfer of new moulds into production as required.
- Work closely with maintenance, tool room and process engineers to ensure technical support for the room.
- Completes Tool changes
- Provide assistance, support and training to operators on the shift.
- Preforms line clearance in conjunction with the relevant procedures.
- Maintaining accuracy of batch documentation at all time and ensuring that it is filled in and right first time.
- Ensure that machines are stopped and started as per the relevant start up procedures in manufacturing manual.
- Ensure that all machine adjustments are as per the validated state and recorded in the relevant PAL.
- Understands and safely operates all equipment.
- Reports and/or corrects unsafe working conditions.
- Ensures all molding machines and ancillary equipment are working correctly, and reports any problems.
- Performs mold cleaning and cleaning of machines/robots and ancillary equipment on a daily/monthly basis.
- Ensures that the correct raw materials are being used at each moulding machine; ensures raw material is staged/ready for next shift
- Verifies the labels for correct part and lot numbers.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping.
- Maintains and updates assigned measures of performance, in conjunction with the Production Group leader.
- Stands in as acting PGL during period of absence or holidays if required.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements training, and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Act in accordance with the company’s guiding principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Develops and maintains methods/procedures and all supporting documentation to meet the requirements of ISO 9001/ ISO 13485 / ISO 14001.
- Ideally have a Certificate in Plastics Engineering.
- Previous production work experience in an injection-moulding environment would be an advantage
This role is on a 4 cycle shift pattern that inculdes night shift.
Salary- €30,000 to €40,000 inculding shift allowence
Please contact Amy Louise Butterly for more information