Responsible for processing of medicinal products and components/through various activities using the current procedures in order to comply with GMP/Health & Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulatory requirements in accordance with Quality Systems ISO 13485, Environmental Management Systems ISO14001 & EU- GMP. Ensure all batch documentation is complete Right First time. Ensure all quality and safety concerns are communicated in a timely manner. Reports directly to the Production Group Leader.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent & 2 years’ experience in a regulated industry e.g. Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Food.
- A practical working knowledge of GMP requirements, GMP Regulatory Bodies & Health & Safety/Environmental requirement within the Pharmaceutical/ Heath care or Food Industry.
- A quality-focused mind-set and excellent standard of written and verbal communication
- Process medicinal products and components/ drug reservoirs through teamworking activities using the correct procedures in order to comply with GMP/Health & Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with report writing a distinct advantage.
- Accomplish tasks through concerns for all areas involved , no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking process and tasks, maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.
- Clerical and organisational skills, must organise one’s own work to ensure targets are achieved, ensure own holidays are controlled using the Portal system.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, must be able to assert ones influence over events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking actions to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- High standard of personnel hygiene is essential for this role
- Computer literacy – intermediate computer skills.
- Must be willing to work on a 4 shift basis – The company will operate 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week.
Salary: €14.64 per hour including shift allowance
Contact: Amy Louise Butterly – Please apply online