Flexsource are currently hiring experienced pharmaceutical manufacturing operators for a variety of opportunities with our Global Manufacturing clients based in and around Dublin.
- Carry out all production operations in the assigned area in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Carry out all production operations in the assigned area as directed by the relevant Batch Manufacturing or Packaging records (BMRs or BPRs)
- Assist as a member of the Production team, towards the delivery of production output targets and quality levels on schedule
- Complete all documentation relating to production activities as required in a timely fashion. Documentation includes BMRs, BPRs, Area Status Logbooks, Equipment Logbooks, Batch Labels and In-Process test reports
- Immediately notify the Area Supervisor or Team Leader of any deviation from SOPs and/or deviations in the standard production process
- Ask if in doubt about any particular practice or unusual finding
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean and tidy state at all times during production activities
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned in the Production Department
- Participate in all training
- To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Previous Experience working in a pharmaceutical production role.
- Minimum of Leaving Certificate Education
If you would like to hear more information about open vacancies, please contact