Company Profile: Flexsource Recruitment are currently hiring for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Dublin 13.
Job Title: Quality Operator
- Carry out quality control inspections of Device, Components and packaging Materials adhering to SOP’s
- QC sample inventory management
- Assist with QC sample shipments and daily checks within the lab including lab instruments.
- Adhering to housekeeping duties as per company policies
- Ensuring strict adherence to site policies, GMP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Following all relevant Standard Operating procedures.
- Flexible to work on different shift patterns and to take on overtime when required for business needs
- Ability to multi-task, good attention to detail and priority management essential.
- To be able to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Strong PC Skills – Microsoft Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Leaving Certificate is essential
- Third level qualification in addition to relevant work experience is desirable
- Fluent written and oral English is essential
Salary: €13.72 per hour – 12 month contract initally
This role will start on days, there is a possiblity that it may move to shift work in the future
Contact: Linda Hickey – online applications only