Flexsource NI part of Cpl jobs, are recruiting for Permanent Production Operatives for a manufacturing facility in the Newry area.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Manufacturing high quality products using approved processes within a manufacturing
- controlled environment.
- Understand and follow the company’s Health & Safety policies.
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality System, adhering to the principles of Good
- Manufacturing Practice ensuring products are manufactured within the defined parameters
of the Quality Management System.
- Operation of all processing equipment in accordance with current Standard Operating
- Maximise output and efficiency while looking for opportunities to drive improvements.
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on the status of operations, alerting the
- supervisor of any issues which may impact on finished product quantities and availabilities.
- Check and carry out calculations in relation to quantity of active and other materials.
- Ensure products are produced according to the appropriate Production Control Record in
- order to obtain the required quality.
- Understand requirements for operating in and cleaning – ensuring cleaning of equipment
and facilities are carried out and recorded in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Completion of all documentation associated with the manufacture of a product in
compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice(Production control records, log
books, procedure proformas)
- Knowledge and understanding of basic level English and Maths Skills. This will be tested internally via Assessment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate within a team and cross functionally
- Experience of completing paperwork to a high standard
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
These positions are working a variety of shifts consisting of days and nights so candidates need to be fully flexible.
Excellent Salaries + benefits + career progression opportunities.