Due to continued business growth in their OSD Pharma Manufacturing sites in North Dublin, Cpl are supporting a key client partner to source and hire and experienced Project Engineer for their plant in Dublin 13.
In this role you will be supporting the Senior Project and Validation Manager. The primary objective of this Project Engineer role is to partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new process installations, process modifications and process improvements relating to packaging operations unit. Which could involve involvement in preliminary & detailed design, detailed project plans, regulatory compliance, validation and installation of equipment, progress updates & KPI’s, and the overall support of projects safely, in compliance, on time, in full & within budget with local and external teams.
- As the Project Engineer you will be Supporting several new and critical capital projects team for on-site based projects for Oral Solids Dose Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations on the site.
- Supporting & executing Validation support activities in the plant
- Partaking or leading potential Continuous improvement programs, Process mapping and gap analysis. Focussing on Optimization of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
- You will be required to carry out Project scoping and gap analysis.
- A key success factor will be to ensure that you are Delivering projects and assigned duties on time and on budget
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
- You will be required to support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and attendance at validation activities
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance or specific projects.
Our client has a long history or hiring and fostering the professional development if high performing industry professionals. They hire regulated industry professionals who excel in a culture of innovation and empowerment.
Ideal qualifications for this project engineer role are as follows –
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry as a Project Engineer
- Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
- Background in Oral Solid dose Manufacturing & Packaging would be advantageous.
- Must possess excellent technical writing ability
- Strong documentation skills
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work to the highest engineering standards
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialization is advantageous.
- Will require some travel within Europe, depending on project but will be minimal.
If you have both the professional and academic experience and qualifications and you are up for a new and exciting long-term challenge, then please don’t hesitate to apply here and I will review your CV and revert with feedback within 48 hours. The role is approved and has full budget sing off and the company will review CV’s, arrange interviews and hire the successful candidate ASAP.