- Carry out quality control inspections of Device, Components and packaging Materials adhering to SOP’s
- QC sample inventory management
- Assist with QC sample shipments and daily checks within the lab including lab instruments.
- Adhering to housekeeping duties as per company policies
- Ensuring strict adherence to site policies, GMP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Following all relevant Standard Operating procedures.
- Minimum Education Requirement of a Leaving Cert (or equivalent) is essential
- Relevant third level qualification desirable
- Flexible to work on different shift patterns and to take on overtime when required for business needs
- Ability to multi-task, good attention to detail and priority management essential.
- To be able to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Strong PC Skills – Microsoft Excel and Word (data entry)
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Fluent written and oral English is essential
- Quality Assurance background would be advantageous
- Ideal candidate will have strong organisation skills and motivation
- Any of the following forklift licences -Pedestrian Powered Pallet Truck (PPT), Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP), Pivot Steer Truck, Reach Truck, Ride-On Powered Pallet Truck (PPT)
Pay Rate: €13.85 Basic plus shift allowance when applicable
Terms: Temp intitally with the view to permanency for the right candidate
Contact: Amy Louise Buuterly – Please apply online with an up to date CV