Job Summary: The QA Inspector will work closely with the Quality Engineering team to ensure all in process and final material is appropriately inspected in line with approved inspection plans /process in a timely and compliant manner.
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Complete all in process and final inspection requirements as per defined inspection plans in a timely manner.
- Review the in process and final inspection process on an ongoing basis for any improvements.
- Support in process and final inspection process changes and improvements.
- Corrective Action activities related to QA manufacturing and NC/CAPA system.
- Maintain compliance with ISO and FDA Quality System regulations.
- Support external audits, internal audits and any relevant Quality/Regulatory compliance related activities as deemed necessary.
- A certificate in a quality/science or related discipline is desireable.
- At least 2/3 years practical and relevant experience working in a Medical Device Operations environment.
- High degree of flexibility to coordinate the variety of tasks.
- A “self starter” in terms of time and task management and operate with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing with ability to influence.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR quality standards.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications such as MS Office.
- Flexibility to work 2 cyce shift / OT as required
Please send your Cv to [email protected] to apply