My client is a long-established Irish company specialising in the supply and servicing of laboratory, analytical and weighing instruments. They are headquartered in south Dublin and have an office network to supply the whole island of Ireland.
Job Title: Senior Technical Sales Consultant – Services
About the Role:
This is a highly specialised senior sales role for the provision of the company’s services division providing support to customers in the calibration and servicing of laboratory, analytical and weighing instruments. This role will predominately be based in the Leinster area but will require some travel nationwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promotion and selling of the comprehensive suite of technical service offerings including preventative maintenance, calibration, validation and ISO17025 accredited services to an existing and expanding client base.
- Support the presales process, collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material and implementation of initiatives aligned with the overall Company and Service Strategy.
- Growth and expansion of service business within existing customer base with a focus on retention of service contracts.
- Generating customer proposals, tender responses and supporting the internal Service team.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM Database.
- Providing telephone and email response to inbound customer enquiries regarding the services offered by Mason Technology.
- Third level qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in laboratory / technical sales with a strong commercial and technical acumen.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical Industry an advantage but not essential.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercially aware with strong negotiation skills.
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload. • Attention to detail and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Full clean driving licence and own car is essential
Contact: Linda Hickey