My client, a global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Co.Louth are looking to hire a Shift Lead to join their team on their start-up facility.
- Leading Upstream or Downstream bio-processes. This may involve overseeing cell culture, solution prep, purification and drug substance filling activities.Responsible for managing and leading a large team of Bioprocess Associates (BPA) on shift
- Managing shift activities with production needs, prioritizes tasks and assigns resources accordingly.
- Responsible for schedule adherence metric on shift; drives performance to ensure throughput and changeover targets are met.
- Making technical decisions and escalates issues promptly.
- Managing all training and team communications including assignment and prioritisation of work activities.
8 years’ supervisory/leadership experience in the pharmaceutical/biopharma industry in a manufacturing leadership role is essential.
Contact: Vanessa Hanlon – Please apply online