Flexsource Recruitment are currently shortlisting Sterile Operators for our Carlow based client on an 11 month fixed term contract.
Now shortlisting, start dates will be in 2020
Sterile Filing Operator’s
- Operate and/or monitor production activities and support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs.
- Equipment will include, yet is not limited to, parts washers, autoclaves, portable tank CIP/SIP/storage panels, Vial Washer, Depyro Tunnel, Debagger and filling machines.
- Clean room cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in all production areas while focusing on continuous process improvement using Lean Principles.
- Manage equipment flow, including tracking soiled and clean hold times, proper labelling and inventory management of clean and sterile equipment using Kanbans and automated MES system to set QC status and expiry of sterile equipment.
- Maintain process equipment, completing preventative maintenance and equipment troubleshooting and repairs where qualified to perform tasks.
- Participate effectively in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials for various IPT systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Sterile filling processes and equipment would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a manufacturing GMP environment
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Leaving Certificate
- Ideally a 3rdlevel qualification or trade in a relevant discipline
Salary: €17.26 plus 33.33% when working on 4 cycle shift
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org