My client is a long-established Irish company specialising in the supply and servicing of laboratory, analytical and weighing instruments. They are headquartered in south Dublin and have an office network to supply the whole island of Ireland.
Job Title: Technical Sales Consultant – Products
About the Role:
This is a highly specialised senior sales role for the provision of the company’s products division for the sale of Shimadzu Spectroscopy and Camag Chromatography equipment. This role will predominately be based in the Leinster area but will require some travel nationwide.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote and increase revenue of Shimadzu and Camag product portfolio.
- Provide demonstrations, pricing, and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an in depth product knowledge of the Shimadzu spectroscopy and Camag chromatography product solutions.
- Supporting new and existing customer projects remotely and on-site
- Provide customers with technical and software support and training.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and the overall sales and service team.
- Third level science degree required.
- Proven track record in analytical product sales – ideally minimum 3 years.
- Strong technical background with aptitude to deal with customers face-to-face.
- Experienced in regulated environments such as Medical, Pharmaceutical or BioPharma sectors
- Chromatography/ Spectroscopy instrumentation & software background preferable however full product training will be provided
- Flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
- Full clean driving licence and own car is essential.
Contact: Linda Hickey