QC Technician – 11 Month Contract – 4 cycle shift
Our Limerick based Medical Devices multinational is looking to recruit a QC Technician.
Responsible for conducting QC testing and inspections as per QC procedures.The QC Lab involves the responsibility for equipment verification, sampling of finished goods, secondary package testing, primary package testing, package seal integrity testing, Lens parameter testing and visual audit testing.
Main areas of responsibilty:
- Following Good Manufacturing Practice requirements in all aspects of role
- Product testing/ inspection following lab procedures and standards
- Collation and entry of results to LIMS (Laboratory Information System) as applicable
- Completes record of results as per Good document practices when required
- Maintaining QC equipment in a validated GMP state, as per QC procedures
- Lens sampling per procedure, as required
- Completing QC tasks as directed by QC management
- Recommends and implements revisions, corrections and changes to laboratory procedures, test equipment procedures and test methods when required.
The successful candidate should hold a minimum of Certificate level qualification in science/quality related discipline. Should also display the ability to work in a team environment, work on your own initiative and have good organization & communication skills.
1 year experience in a regulated environment is desirable but not necessary.
Please email your CV to [email protected]