The warehouse operator performs functions related to the day to day operations within the warehouse, such as receiving raw materials, receiving non-inventory items, shipping, supplying production materials and carrying out inventory counts. The position incumbent is expected to adhere to all GMP compliance and regulatory mandates and quality requirements, and comply with all SOPs and internal Teva policies and procedures in the performance of job duties and applies skills and knowledge to recognize issues that impact efficiency, throughput, quality, and/or the fulfilment of the assigned performance targets. The role assists in troubleshooting process and equipment issues and observes established escalation paths to ensure issues are appropriately addressed and resolved so targets can be met. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for the safe, compliant, and efficient execution of job duties in a team environment.
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Receive Raw Materials into SAP system.
- Receive Non-Inventory items onto SAP.
- Issue materials to production in adherence to the production schedule.
- Issue consumables to production as requested.
- Issue packaging materials to production as requested.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation and records for all transactions, receipts and shipments are maintained as per SOP.
- Generate shipping documentation as required.
- Carry out cycle counts as issued in accordance with SOP.
- Locate product in warehouse through SAP system.
- Complete all required SAP data entries with detail and accuracy in real time.
- Stage material in designated area.
- Recognize and report to immediate supervisor any Health and Safety or Warehouse Security anomalies and/or deviations from accepted standards.
- Provide status updates on warehouse activities.
- Provide cover in the printed materials store.
- Perform master cleans on warehouse areas according to established SOPs.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge;
- Secondary School Leaving Cert or equivalent or relevant experience
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- SAP knowledge desirable
Certified counterbalance and reach fork truck experience essential