Assembly Operatives Dayshift
In partnership with our client in Newry, Cpl Jobs have dayshift Assembly roles with an urgent requirement starting on Monday 21st June.
Job Responsibilities for Assembly Operative
The successful candidate will be involved in carrying out a variety of production tasks on site including operating a press machine.
- Responsible for the monitoring quality of goods
- Operating a press machine and setting this to the required standard
- Maintaining appropriate records for the department;
- Previous work experience in manufacturing environment
- An awareness of health and safety;
- Experience of record keeping with attention to detail;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Has worked a nightshift before is desirable
This job will be starting urgently on a temporary basis to cover for seasonal demands.
Hourly rate of pay £8.93ph + Production bonus + excellent overtime rates of pay
39 hours per week (4 dayshifts) Monday – Thursday
To apply please submit a CV to the above link and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contract length: 5 months +