Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced Fitter for our Client, a Belt Manufacturing company based in Baldoyle, Dublin.
The main function of the role is to provide a quality belt fitting and fabrication service to customers, always maintaining a polite and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical or belt manufacturing background, be flexible within working hours and location and have their own transport.
- Conveyor belt fabrication and belt fitting on customer sites
- Working as part of a team of two persons to fit large jobs
- Maintenance and servicing of machinery and equipment
- Travelling from base location to different customer sites to provide servicing and fitting of belts
- Liaising with customers in a friendly and professional way
- Doing “call outs” when belts need to be maintained
- Previous mechanical knowledge and experience
- Relevant trade qualification
- Minimum of Leaving Cert standard
- Excellent team player and self-motivated
- Good level of written and spoken English required
- Previous belt fitting experience is an advantage
- Full clean driving licence and own transport is required
- Flexibility within working days and hours
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (core hours)
This may be subject to change
€12.50 per hour, €26,000 per year
Do you feel you have the necessary skills required? Are you motivated and an excellent team player? Then please apply online now.