Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced Fitter for our Client, a Belt Manufacturing company based in Baldoyle, Dublin.
The main function of the role is to provide a quality belt fitting and fabrication service to customers, always maintaining a polite and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical or belt manufacturing background, be flexible within working hours and location and have their own transport.
- Conveyor belt fabrication and belt fitting on customer sites
- Working as part of a team of two persons to fit large jobs
- Maintenance and servicing of machinery and equipment
- Travelling from base location to different customer sites to provide servicing and fitting of belts
- Liaising with customers in a friendly and professional way
- Doing “call outs” when belts need to be maintained
- Previous mechanical knowledge and experience
- Relevant trade qualification
- Minimum of Leaving Cert standard
- Excellent team player and self-motivated
- Good level of written and spoken English required
- Previous belt fitting experience is an advantage
- Full clean driving licence and own transport is required
- Flexibility within working days and hours
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (core hours)
This may be subject to change
Do you feel you have the necessary skills required? Are you motivated and an excellent team player? Then please apply online now.