With a start date of the end of January 2018
My client is a global leader in the manufacture of industrial chemicals and adhesives and they are currently hiring Experienced Manufacturing Operators for their site in Tallaght, Dublin South. Monday to Friday on a 2 cycle rotating shift pattern. This is a fixed term contract with maximum duration of 24 months.
- The job requires the manufacturing operator to be flexible and have the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure.
- It is essential that manufacturing operator is coming from a high volume manufacturing background with a minimum of 2 years direct experience in a high speed high volume manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing operator should be able to multi task and solve problems that arise in the warehouse. The job requires these problems to be resolved quickly and efficient.
- The successful manufacturing operator should have the ability to work on their own initiative.
You would be the ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience is required.
- Flexibiltiy in working on a rotating shift pattern.
- Excellent communications are essential for the job.
- Manufacturing operator must be able to multi task and have a proven track record.
- Be a good problem solver.
- Experience in FMCG, Drinks, Food, and Chemical, Pharma or Semi-Conductor industries is an absolute advantage.
- Team player attitude.
Those interested in the Chemical Manufacturing Operator role should submit their CV for immediate review call Shane on 045 – 907107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org