Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 08.30- 17.30
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
In partnership with our client who are a leading Manufacturing Company in their industry throughout Ireland and the UK, we are currently recruiting an experienced Customer Services candidate for a permanent role based in the Lurgan area.
- Servicing existing customer base and generate new sales for the business
- Working in a busy environment – taking calls from customers with regards to order details
- Negotiate with customers, including preparation of quotes and specifications
- Support customers with technical advice for the product range
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision in a result orientated environment
- Good attention to detail
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels
- Maintain legible, accurate and up-to-date records
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages. Outlook, Word, Excel Experience and skill set required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT proficient in use of MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a successful and really well-established company with an existing team already in place. Salary will be in the region of £24 – £26 k depending on experience. Our client would like to interview as soon as possible. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.