Maintenance Technicians Job Description:
Working with my client Valeo-Foods, the job requires the Electrical Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance and repair of automated equipment and systems. Electrical Maintenance must complete preventive maintenance on equipment to review and improve maintenance routines. The job requires carrying out repairs to equipment when failures occur.
Electrical Maintenance Technician main duties will include:
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of plant and machinery in Bachelor’s. The type of machinery are Form/ Fill/ Seal & Packaging machinery and associated feed systems, safety systems, etc.
- Installation, diagnose & repair of malfunctioning equipment. Following manuals, PLC’s, schematic drawing and procedures in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment at its optimum efficiency and carry out all planned and unplanned maintenance in a timely and craft like standard.
- To carry out Electrical work in a safe manner according to the applicable standards and regulations.
- To carry out changeovers to the performance level expected to ensure smooth transition between different product types.
- To liaise with other shift personnel to ensure smooth transition of workload over different shifts.
- To discuss Performance /Overall Efficiency issues and tackle according to the priorities of the Production/Engineering management.
- To liaise with vendors as required for spare parts and technical information.
- To comply with all factory personnel procedures (Breaks, Hygiene, safety, protective clothing, etc.)
- To complete and sign as required all Control / Check / Customer /Quality Hygiene/ Spares & Safety sheets in a timely and competent manner.
- The Electrician is required to work throughout the whole factory and site. This includes Maintaining equipment and machines in the Fruitfield, Cannery, Erin, Shamrock Packaging, Warehouse, Service areas and other areas that may be operated in the future.
The successful Electrical Maintenance technician will possess:
You must hold a National Certificate and Senior Trades “Electrical” as we cannot consider another qualification for this job.
At least 4 years electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in food industry or other high volume manufacturing industries.
If you have welding skills this would be extremely beneficial
Team player and a good problem solver
Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills are essential for this job
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this job opportunity and you have the relevant Electrical Qualifications and industry experience, then please submit your CV for review to email@example.com for immediate review