Electronic Equipment Engineer
Competitive rates, comprehensive benefits.
Permanent | Full Time
Cpl are partnering with an exciting, new, Japanese-owned start-up whom supply and install high level electronic process equipment for a key account in North Kildare. Due to an Eight-Billion-euro investment in the largest semi-conductor manufacturing facility in Ireland, several vacancies are now open for skilled Electrical and Electronic Equipment Engineers.
You will be responsible for providing engineering support and activities to across the facility. This position troubleshoots more complicated products and problems.
- You will provide service onsite and determine problems by responding accordingly.
- You must provide over-the-phone consultation and advice and respond to emergency situations.
- You will perform preventative maintenance on Company products.
- You are expected to establish and manage a local maintenance service structure.
- You will inspect and evaluate the usage of Company products and provide training in maintenance of these products.
- You must provide application support on Companys products when required.
- You will liaise with the applications programmer when changing applications.
- You will research market needs for the Companys Product.
- It is your duty to submit application reports, service reports, weekly reports, and expense reports to management in a timely manner.
- You must support sales activities while establishing and maintaining a good relationships with team and various contractors across the facility.
- You are expected to participate in sales meetings as required.
- You will be able to provide training to other engineers on the team as needed.
- You will receive follow-up and 3 months of additional training on Company products in the US.
- You must effectively communicate with the engineers in the Japanese headquarters, regarding the product applications and technical issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- You must be Degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- You should have previous work experience in a similar position.
- You must hold a Full Clean Drivers License.
- Strong technical product knowledge and customer service experience is a must.
- Ability to speak, read and write English, and to use language diplomatically and persuasively with coworkers and customers.
- Strong Time Management and Decision-Making skills.
- Exceptional listening & understanding in order Solve problems effectively and efficiently.
Tools, Equipment, Work Environment:
- Use of hand tools, electronic diagnostic equipment, test fixtures equipment.
- General office equipment including phones, personal computer, email, fax, copier and includes pager and mobile phone.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system & MS Office.
- Must be able to occasionally travel to the US for product training.
- May require weekend work on occasion and on short notice.
If you are interested in this excellent full-time permanent job opportunity, please send me through a copy of your most up-to-date CV – [email protected] – and I will plan a confidential phone call to discuss the details further with you.