Electronic Equipment Debug & Repair Technician
My client are the leading distributors and repairs service providers to the Electronics and TV industry in Ireland.
They now need to hire in an experienced Electronic Repair Technician with experience in repairing TV’s, Electrical Components, and Phone Technology etc…
The company is based in North Dublin on the Old Airport Road and the job opportunity if a full time permanent day sift position.
Specialising in Component Level Repair across a broad range of Electronic Equipment.
They have an immediate vacancy for an Experienced Electronic Hardware Debug and Repair Technician to join our growing team working in the repair workshop repairing faulty Electronic equipment (mostly flat screen TV’s).
The Equipment typically includes Power Inverters, Soft Starts, AC Drives and Power Supplies to Micro Processor Based Circuit Boards, PLC Controllers, Touch Screen Monitors and various other Electronic Devices.
This is component level work requiring solid Debug and electrical repair knowledge, expertise and strong rework skills and experience.
The role involves:
- Diagnosing and Repairing Faulty Electronic Equipment to component level
- Identifying through iterative debug the root cause components related to the fault
- Detailing appropriate corrective actions required including identifying suitable replacement parts
- Soldering, reworking and replacement all necessary components to affect the repair
- Updating the in house tracking system to outline the steps of all technical activity taken
The ideal candidate should have Skills & Experience in some of the following::
- Have a natural talent for repairing electronic equipment to component level
- Qualified in an Electronic/Electrical Engineering discipline and 5 + years experience
- Have specific knowledge working at component level in the repair of Power supplies (SMP’s), AC drives/Inverters, Soft Starts, Star/Delta Motor configurations & general Analog Electronic Circuitry
- Have expertise in Electronic Circuit Board component level debug combined with high quality rework/repair (to IPC standard) skill
- Have specific knowledge in repairing Microprocessor Embedded Systems/PLC’s
- Be comfortable working with 3 phase power equipment
- Fluent/advanced written and spoken English
- Excellent Salary & conditions
- Holiday and overtime payment
- Interesting continually changing work
- Great opportunity to develop & progress quickly
- Secure (Stable and profitable) Company
If you are interested in this full time permanent job and you can commute to North Dublin easily then send your CV and we will call you to discuss the opportunity and to set up interviews.