Electronic Technician North Dublin
Cpl are delighted to partner with a leading Austrian Engineering company who are a world leader in the manufacture, install and service of “Intelligent Automation Systems for Production, Distribution and Point of Sale equipment”.
The company that are hiring here, while their headquarters are in Austria, this job will be based on a key client site in Swords North Dublin.
The site itself is a state of the art “Automated Electronic ASRS” (automated supply and retrieval system) global distribution facility for extremely high end and high spec luxury consumer goods.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a relatively short career to-date in Electronics and or Automaton and who is looking to gain a terrific new level of skills and experience and in a totally unique Automated and highly secure building.
Along with the career experience that you will gain here, the job itself also offers a competitive salary for a day shift role along with full private healthcare for employee and dependants and there is also an excellent company pension contribution.
As and Electronic Equipment Technician, you will have proven experience of dealing with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations within a warehouse / industrial environment.
Reporting to the Site engineer, the candidate will be eager though safety conscious, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion.
Working on a day shift basis of 5 x 8hrs [40hrs] per week Monday-Friday with flexibility to extend or adjust, start/end times according to operational/customer/business needs.
Skill set requirement
The position requires a wide range of skills including but not limited to the following,
• Minimum; NVQ-3 or similar [Level-3] recognised qualification(s) in
Mechanical and/or Electrical engineering
• Desired = Level-3 Mechatronics
• Good Mechanical experience
• Good Electrical experience
• Right first-time approach to complete reactive repairs.
• Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
• Service and repair current installed products and show ownership of issues to achieve a quick resolution.
• Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
• Comply with ALL Health & Safety requirements with regard to given tasks and be able to carry out risk assessments
• Operate hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment
• Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
• Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
• Basic Understanding of PLC’s and their function
• Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge beneficial.
• Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills.
• Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
• Appreciation of Cultural Diversity
Reliable, Self-motivated, Ability to ‘Think on their feet’
Flexible in hours worked, Able to take ownership of situations
Team player, Quick/Keen learner
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Good Organisational Skills
Able to work at height, Able to work alone/un-supervised
If you have a relevant Electronic or Automation or similar qualification and you are interested in an exciting next step in developing your career then please apply here or send me your CV to [email protected] in complete confidence and I will review and respond to you with 48 hours.