A leading company based in Naas is currently recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator to join its production team
This role plays an important part in our company’s production process. The role will involve the fabrication and welding of sub-assembly parts associated with each machine alongside other production staff
Nominal working week is 40 Hrs, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Perform MIG/ MAG, TIG welding as required per job order.
- Set-up, operate and maintain welding machine and accessories.
- Preparing materials for welding
- Handle or position work with or without fixtures as required or instructed.
- Use of all hand tools, air tools, electric tools, hand torches.
- Ability to problem solve, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be able to speak, read, and have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to make fixtures and setups if required.
- Motivated by a results/dead-line oriented environment.
- A record of dependability and cooperation in previous work environments.
- Punctual person with transportation to and from work.
- Manual Handling certificate desirable as some heavy lifting will be required.
- Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment.
Immediate interview and start for the succesfull candidates.