Facilities Supervisor / Mechanical Lead in FM services in North Kildare
Cpl are partnering with a global leader in the Provision of Hard and Soft Facilities services for a key account in North Kildare.
Due to several internal promotions and a major “Seven-Billion-euro” investment in the largest manufacturing facility in Ireland, they are now looking to hire an experienced site “Facilities Lead Engineer or Facilities Supervisor” to lead a High performing Soft Services engineering team.
The role is actively open with budget sign off and the client will review suitable CV’s and provide feedback within approx 3 working days.
This role is the first of “24 new positions” that we are going to be supporting out client on as they significantly increase their headcount on the client site in North Kildare over the next 14 – 16 months.
The headcount increase is to support the legacy contract with the client as they approach completion of the extension to their Kildare based semi-conductor facility and it also offers tremendous career progression opportunities
Overview of the role:
The role is responsible for the maintenance on a client facility in Leixlip. The role will cover mechanical and electrical building services, building fabric, sub-contractor management
Mechanical Utilities Engineering Manager, Operational and Management role responsible for Chiller, Compressors, Boilers, Purified water systems, HVAC and OFA Compressor maintenance on Client Semi-Conductor site.
- Planning of technical maintenance in a large industrial facility.
- Vendor management and team lead of technical services for the JLL business.
- Provide technical support and root cause analyses on all corrective maintenance and project commissioning/integration activities.
- Mechanical EHS lead on all outsourced maintenance activities, job plan audits and maintenance risk assessments.
- Maintenance engineering and management of Mechanical scope including:
- Centrifugal Chillers.
- Compressor systems and dryers.
- Boiler and burners.
- Water treatment.
- AHU / Ventilation systems.
- Manage maintenance budgeting and finance.
- Pre-Planning of project scoping on behalf of Client on Mechanical system works.
- Adhere to all site policies of the Facility.
- Assist with preparing, maintaining, and submitting reports and records to the Client and IFM team.
- Attend staff conferences and trainings.
- Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectations.
- Vendor / outsourcing procurement
- Safety and Quality management
- Manage small projects for the site when required
- Meet and exceed Client relationship expectations.
- High quality service levels for the site.
- Great communication with Client and Colleagues.
- Continued learning and improvement on the job.
- Level 8 Degree.
- Experience in Boiler, Chiller, HVAC Maintenance on an industrial site.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent IT Skills – Particularly in Excel and presentation of technical data
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead a cross disciplined a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Mechanical utilities experience.
- Ability to work to communicate clearly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work closely with all parties to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to go the extra mile when required and innovate.
- 4 years plus in a lead engineering or technical management role.
- Candidate to have an education and practical understanding of the Maintenance of Mechanical Systems in a large industrial environment.
If you are interested in an exciting new career opportunity with a rapidly expanding FM services provider then please apply here or send your CV directly to me [email protected] and I will review and come back to you with initial feedback withing 48 hours of receiving your CV.