Field Service Engineer Munster
(based in Cork / Waterford / Limerick with Electrical qualification)
Cpl are partnering with a global leader in the provision of Ultra-Pure Water services to a range of blue chip and high-profile manufacturing companies across Ireland.
As a result of continued business growth, the company are now seeking to hire in an Electrically Qualified Field Service Engineer for their Munster region primarily in Cork and Waterford.
The client range includes Biopharma, Biologics, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food and Beverage Manufacturing as well as the national hospital laboratory networks and several well-known heritage Irish companies where laboratory testing is provided.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager for Munster, your primary key accountabilities and responsibilities will include the following.
- You will provide a complete level of service to your customers on site to include, commissioning, fault-finding, servicing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating and validating all Equipment and Applications within the purified water business Portfolio.
- Ensure that all equipment and products are left in a safe manner for customers to use.
- Always strive to deliver Service Excellence and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain all records and appropriate paperwork with regard to client installations and work carried out.
- Create Service Reports for customer signature and complete all Company required paperwork on time.
- Adhere to safety and health regulations and obligations, together with all Company Policies and Procedures with reference to ISO Quality Procedures, e.g. Work Instructions and Method Statements incorporating Risk Assessments.
- Carry and maintain an up-to-date stock of spare parts and consumables in the Company vehicle and maintain this stock and equipment in good order.
- Maximise revenue opportunities by identifying revenue opportunities on site and by informing the Company of new site developments.
- Proactively work with the Service Business Manager for the success of the Service Business Department, communicating customer feedback, sales and training opportunities to the Service Business Manager.
- Provide onsite briefings, tours, induction / training to customers and to colleagues.
- Comply with Departmental changes implemented to improve the operations of the Service Department.
- Review technical documentation and write technical reports accurately.
- Attend training courses when required and acquire a good working knowledge of the Company’s Equipment and Applications.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours in order to cope with urgent situations and an unexpected workload as well as a willingness to undertake the additional duties which may be required from time to time by the Company to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Service Department.
Additional info and requirements
- This role is a field service role that requires the Field Service Engineer to work unsupervised on customer sites primarily in Cork, Waterford and sometimes Limerick
- Overseas travel is occasional but not often
- The Field Service Engineer must demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for the requirements of a Field Service Engineer delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that work is always completed in a professional and competent manner.
- The Field Service Engineer takes Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility for the role and you will be the face of the company and this gives you the opportunity to build excellent relationships with your customers and to further develop the brand and grow the business.
- The Field Service Engineer takes an active interest in the success of the Company and is a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- The Field Service Engineer is punctual, motivated and an organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- The Field Service Engineer demonstrates a positive approach to work and can work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- This Job Description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position.
- The Field Service Engineer should have an electrical qualification, and this is essential, and it can be either a 3rd level or a formal Trade certification.
If you are interested in this excellent full time perm job opportunity working with the number 1 brand in the provision of Purified Water Services, if you have a full clean driving licenseand you are based in Munster with at least 5 years previous electrical experience (ideally in a field or client facing role) then please apply or send your CV to [email protected] in the strictest of confidence, we will reply to your application within 48 hours and we will arrange a confidential call to discuss the role.