We are delighted to be assisting a client of ours in their search for a strong experienced General Operator. The successful candidate will become a member of an energetic and passionate team. This role would suit someone who is hardworking, energetic and eager . Relevant experience or exposure would also be a distinct advantage.
- Cleaning and preparing a job site
- loading and delivering materials
- Use of a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment.
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
- Aid carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
- Loading and unloading company vehicles
- Working as part of a team, following management instructions
- Any other ad hoc duties
- High Energy individual who works well under pressure and with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Motivated and a self-starter with initiative and a strong emphasis on delivery and execution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Own transport is an advantage
- Manual Handling required and Safepass Certificate mandatory.
- Flexibility required including weekends