Flexsource are currently looking to recruit experienced General Operatives to work onsite in our client Dell, Ovens.
These are fixed term contracts of 11 months duration working 2 cycle shift, paying €10.20 per hour plus shift premium (16.67%), totalling €11.90 per hour.
- Responsible for performing unpack, assembly, pack and/or audit of product at all stages of manufacturing.
- Assist with inventory reconciliations and scans, cycle counts, E&O tickets and production scrap process.
- Monitor, repair and maintain production equipment to ensure continuous production.
- Perform manual and administrative duties relating to the transformation of product & materials.
- Lead/participate in communities of practice: Kaizen circle/ Inventory/ 6S/ ESD/ Streaming.
- Positive contribution to Key Performance Indicators of assigned Department.
- Lead/Participate in Company Innovation processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of all the various products, processes, resources and Manufacturing Infrastructure in order to complete assigned tasks.
Assigned areas could be but not limited to DPE, DCT, Cab Integration, Sub assembly, Drive Assembly and/or packaging, prepping and preparing product for shipment for both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strict adherence to all company policies.
- Typically requires 1+ years of related experience or equivalent.
- Experienced in SAP (Interpretation & Transactional) or another ERP system.