Waste Recycling Operatives
Flexsource NI part of Cpl jobs, are recruiting for Waste Recycling Operatives urgently for our client based in the Mallusk area.
Overview of the role;
We are seeking a recycling technician/waste operative to work as part of our waste & recycling
team servicing key manufacturing client sites. The successful candidate will report to the site
Responsibilities of the role
- Review & adhere to safe systems of work, policies & procedures
- Adhere to a ‘clean as you go’ approach
- Wear PPE as directed and maintain in good condition
- Decant/empty waste receptacles as required
- Ensure waste streams are segregated properly
- Moving waste receptacles to ensure provision in areas of need
- Coordinate provision of bins, skips and collections by waste contractors
- Ensure adherence to work schedules
- Ensure waste management does not disrupt client operations
- Operate balers & compactors (e.g. for cardboard or plastic)
- Promptly report defects of equipment
- Complete check sheets as required
- Maintain good housekeeping of all waste areas (including signage & labelling)
- Support communication & awareness activities as required
- Liaise with site lead to deliver customer satisfaction
Required skills for this role:
- Full Driving Licence and Access own Vehicle
- Experience as a Waste Operative is preferred
- Experience Manufacturing Industry
- Forklift Licence (counter balance) is preferred
- Manual Handling is a requirement
These are urgent requirements for our client and we encourage early applications.
Hours of work: 3 shift pattern days/evenings and nights
3pm – 1am Monday-Wednesday & 12am finish Thursday (Eveningshift)
Hourly rate of pay is £12.00 per hour and over time is paid at time and a half.
We have a number of temporary and permanent positions with our client.
Location: Mallusk area
To apply please send your CV through the link or telephone Arlene on 02890 725627 for further details of this role.