HVAC Commissioning Engineer/Technician
Cpl are partnering up with one of the leaders in the field of Cleanroom Validation, HVAC Commissioning, HVAC/Refrigeration Maintenance and Environmental Monitoring.
We are currently working to support them in their recruitment process for an experienced HVAC Technician to join their Dublin-based team.
They have built up a high-standard client list, which is ever expanding due to their high standard of service and constant commitment to ensure quality every time.
• The main purpose of the role will be to carry out HVAC Air and Water Systems balancing and Validation of HVAC Systems and associated Cleanrooms.
• The role will also include fault finding and troubleshooting of such systems during commissioning and validation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for commissioning, troubleshooting, testing and validation of HVAC systems
• HVAC Air and Water Systems Balancing and Commissioning
• HVAC Systems Trouble Shooting and Fault Finding
• HEPA Filter Integrity Testing
• Particle Count Testing
• Verification of Cleanroom air change rates and Cleanroom pressure profiles
• Complete documentation, and test sheets and complete detailed HVAC commissioning reports.
• Good Documentation Practices
• Good communication skills.
• Ensure all works and repairs are prioritized and completed promptly.
• Liaise with customers (and other contractors) on the site.
• Follow up and close out on customer enquiries.
• All works are completed to the highest quality standards.
• All works are completed in accordance with the site safety standards
Education/ Experience Requirements:
• Trade background (Mechanical) with experience in working with HVAC at technician level with 3+ years of education, training, and experience of HVAC Systems & Balancing.
• Relevant Engineering Qualification i.e., Level 7 or Level 8 Mechanical, Building Services Engineering (with practical field experience)
• Proven fault-finding/troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge and experience working in a GMP-regulated facility.
• Full/clean Irish Driver’s License required for company vehicle
If you are interested in this new opportunity then please apply with your up-to-date CV and we will review and reply back to you within 48 hours of receiving your CV.