Cpl are partnering with a global leader in the Provision of Hard and Soft Facilities services for a key account in North Kildare.
Due to several internal promotions and a major “Eight-Billion-euro” investment in the largest manufacturing facility in Ireland, several vacancies are now open for Skilled Mechanical or Electrical Facilities Technicians.
All roles are full perm contracts offering competitive market rate salaries and benefits on day shift.
The successful Facilities Technician will have at least 5 years proven experience and a high degree of competence and knowledge on –
HVAC installations, servicing and corrective maintenance.
Cooling Towers repair and service experience, Mechanical Utilities services, Operational and Management systems for Chillers, Compressors, Boilers, Purified water systems
Overview of the role:
The role is responsible for the maintenance on a client facility in Leixlip. The role will cover mechanical and electrical building services, building fabric, sub-contractor management
Day to day of the role:
- Plan and schedule mechanical and electrical building services maintenance
- Plan and schedule building fabric maintenance
- Assist site Contract Manager in setting up sub-contracts for identified services
- Planning and scheduling of sub-contractors visits to site
- Management of and liaison with sub-contractors when on site
- Interaction with building personnel to ensure all relevant requests are responded to and resolved
- Carry out work as per site policies, schedules and procedures.
- Complete site documentation before and after work tasks, as appropriate
- Participate in the appropriate training.
- Carry out Risk Assessment of Equipment Maintenance Task List steps and ensure these are always kept valid.
- Update Maintenance Task List’s as appropriate
- Be familiar with all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) rules and regulations where appropriate
- Be familiar with Statutory requirements
- Be responsible for training curriculum and ensure missing requirements are completed
- Participate in Audits of the Mechanical rooms and follow up on actions
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good condition
- Drive local reviews of maintenance performance data using published maintenance excellence KPI results Ensure that the CMMS system contains the most up to date information regarding equipment data, spares and maintenance man-hours
The following are the Required Key skills for this role:
- Senior Trades, City & Guilds or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience, 5 years minimum and good understanding of the fundamentals of the various facilities and building services systems
- Ideally you will have worked on Pumps, HVAC Systems, Compressors, Boilers, steam systems and ancillary services, (DHW skids), Chilled water systems; electrical distribution, lighting etc
- Building Management Systems (Scada)
- Good understanding of Preventive Maintenance Systems across soft or hard services is highly desirable
- Experience within a Computerized Maintenance Management Work Order system environment.
- Experience with documented Permit to Work System
- Computer literate
- Ability to read and understand P&ID’s.
If you are interested in a new and exciting career opportunity to join a High Performing Facilities Engineering Services division with rapid headcount growth over the next 2 – 3 year then please apply here or else send you CV on complete confidence to [email protected]
We will respond review your feedback and respond to you within 48 hours.