Company based Westport/Castlebar is looking for a buyer to join their team immediately. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some buying and negotiating experience (ideally 2-3 years).
- On a day-to-day basis in conjunction with the support team, place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics to ensure the correct product is delivered in a timely manner and expediting when necessary
- Providing price quotations to customers upon request and always seeking the best value for money. Maintaining records of quotations provided for audit purposes and follow procedures in line with company policy
- Liaise with external suppliers; Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical customers and third-party sub-contractors and all aspects of the operation, to maintain proactive successful relations
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products
- Using ERP system for processing Sales Orders and inventory
- Negotiating and buying experience.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in ERP systems
- Strong IT Skills
- Intermediate Excel
- Good communicator
Please apply with your updated CV to : email@example.com