Flexsource NI part of Cpl jobs, are recruiting for a Permanent Insite Manager for our client a industrial maintenance distributor at their L/Derry site.
Key tasks of the role include:
The Insite Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall business development, growth and management of the assigned customer site. This encompasses profitable sales, cost savings initiatives, customer relationship management, leadership, direction of the Insite and any related staff, logistics, stock management and purchasing of items not supplied from local or national distribution centre stock.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Revenue Generation and Financial Performance:
- Development and delivery of the agreed contract and services.
- Management of preparation and follow up of quotes.
- Conversion and consolidation of available business.
- Delivery of the proposition and attainment of agreed cost saving targets.
- Completion of the monthly Insite monthly reports (including scorecards and leakage) and
- Deliveringa high quality and professional service.
- Proactive development of process improvement aimed at improving customer service.
- Ad hoc customer service duties on an as-needed basis (e.g.24 hour call out service)
- Establish and integrate yourself into the customers team.
- Manage customer expectations and any escalations.
- Develop product knowledge and ability to offer technical support across a wide range of MRO products.
- Work with strategic suppliers to bring innovative products to customer applications to offer TCO benefits.
- Planning and management of stock in linecustomer requirements and company business targets.
- Adherence to company stock management policies -e.g. perpetual inventory schedules.
- Maintain stock in good saleable condition, retaining traceability (where applicable)
- Negotiation and management of the purchase of non-stock items to support the consolidation of available basket.
Customer relationship management:
• An understanding / experience of the MRO market, its drivers and key manufacturers in a range of its products.
- Solid technical background / understanding of one or more relevant product areas.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel and K8 an advantage
- Strongproblem solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Excellent commercial awareness with a clear understanding of all aspects of margin management and cost/benefit analysis etc. Strong knowledge and understanding of specific industry segments.
- Dynamic and energetic team player, possessing a clear passion for people.
- Flexible and takes personal accountability and responsibility for delivering results.
- Customer centric, tenacious and outgoing – comfortable with travelling and high levels offace to face customer interaction.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to adapt behaviour to the situation,i.e. the boardroom and engineers.
- 3+ years relevant experience and the use of SAP system is essential.
- Driving licence.
Salary will depend on your experience but up to £31,000 pa.
To apply please forward your CV to the link or email to [email protected]