Flexsource Solutions Ltd are currently seeking Production Operatives to be based in a busy Manufacturing company in Co. Offaly. This role is an immediate start and is a full time permanent position.
You will be reporting to the Head of Production, this role requires Production Operative to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards, meeting all targets and reporting all issues. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking and dynamic individual who will ideally have previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will :
- Diligent in their work.
- Flexible and willing to join different production lines as requested.
- Fulfilling customer orders to the highest standards.
- Hard working, motivated, flexible & ability to work well under pressure.
- Willing to work 12 hour shift cycle. (4 on 3 off) (4 off 3 on )
Key responsibilities to include:
- Duties will include some or all of the following duties-grading produce, box building, hand packing, order picking, labelling and assembly- high attention to detail is required at all levels of this production process.
- Weighing and measuring of materials, material movements and accurate data recording.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing Orders.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
Our clients modern site operates on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekend work. Every second weekend you will be off.
You will be placed on one of the following shifts
- 07:00 – 19:00
- 19:00 – 07:00
- Own Transport Essential!
- Pay rate for day time shift is €9.65
- Pay rate for night shift is €10.85