Junior Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of all commercial laundry equipment. The maintenance technician will work as part of a team to ensure the smooth and efficient mechanical/ electrical running of the production facility.
- To carry out preventative maintenance on all equipment ensuring they are kept to high standard and provide reactive maintenance to all plant equipment.
- To work closely with production management to ensure all maintenance work is prioritised correctly and carried out in a timely manner
- To ensure that all breakdowns are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Maintain maintenance paperwork and ensure all documentations is up to date and accurate
- Identifying, sourcing and the replenishment of spares
- Coordinate and supervise contract labour that may be on site.
Areas of Experience
- Excellent PLC skills including fault finding and program adjustments.
- HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services/Projects.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works
- Instrumentation/pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience.
- Refrigeration/Steam Boilers/Fire/Intruder/Sprinkler systems.
- Air compressors, Vacuum systems
40 hours a week, 5 over 7, day/night shift (shift allowance applies), Sunday premium.
16-18.00 €, shift allowance applies for night shift