JOB TITLE: CABLE MACHINE OPERATORS
SALARY: £22,500 per annum
HOURS OF WORK: Day Shift : 37.5 Hours per week (Overtime paid after 37.5 hours)
ABOUT THE ROLE
For the position of Cable Machine Operator, you should have proven experience in operating automated cable machines.
You will program machine instructions and organise the machine work schedule v’s cable centre production schedule.
- Setting up programs for cable manufacture
- Operating the machine to produce the required cable assembly
- Carry out first-off & batch inspection to ensure quality of cable assemblies produced
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by your supervisor.
- Time served/equivalent experience in automated machine operation
- Experience with cable crimping
- Ability to use a wide range of measuring equipment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience in working with a wide range of electrical wire and components
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organised of daily / weekly workplan
- A strong awareness of health and safety considerations within a production environment
- Competitive Salary
- Wellness programmes