Cpl are supporting the hiring of the global supplier of premium label solutions & due to continued business growth they have a job vacancy for an experienced Maintenance Electrician in Drogheda.
The job requires the Mechanical Maintenance Electrician to set up and support the maintaining industrial label printing machines and site services. To ensure optimum performance and support the achievement of operation goals.
Mechanical Maintenance Electrician Job Description:
- Maintenance Electrician will need to provide day-to-day engineering services in a busy high-speed manufacturing environment.
- You will be responsible for the Zone / Line performance and overall maintenance and repair of the equipment and machinery.
- Maintenance Electrician should be able to multitask and solve problems that arise on site. The job requires these problems to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Cost-effective design solutions should be provided on a weekly basis for the plant and equipment requirements.
- Always be maintaining accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation.
- Become familiar with internal IT systems.
- Carry out the installation of machinery and equipment as required.
- Delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production.
- Follow company procedures and policies regarding MCC Quality and ISO systems.
- Ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely, in line with the maintenance strategy, and responsible for carrying out planned work.
- Mechanical Maintenance Electrician must be able to ensure tool uptime is above 95%.
- Plan work activities to improve Line Zone performance in conjunction with the Supervisor/ Lead technician.
- Ideally will be highly competent at using PLC for fault finding.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Electrician candidate will possess:
- At least 2 – 4 years of trade experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Electrician.
- You will provide key engineering support to a busy production department that includes multiple high-speed and electrical fault diagnoses of production machines.
- You will be required to troubleshoot and repair damaged or poor-performing equipment.
- Assist in the compilation and presenting of technical feedback on engineering performance relating to yield output, and downtime, and where necessary, you and the other technicians will make engineering improvements and enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Knowledge or the ability to read and understand schematic drawings distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this job.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Maintenance Electrician must be able to multitask and have a proven track record.
- Team player and a good problem solver.
- PLC / Controller experience (programming an advantage).
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform License (is an advantage).
- Previous employment within a print facility would be an advantage but not essential
- National Craft Senior Trades Electrician Qualification is essential to be considered for this job.
- You must be flexible in this position and be prepared to undertake other work that may be assigned to you from time to time, which may be outside the area of your normal duties.
If you are interested, then please submit your CV for review to [email protected]
and Ill get back to you with CV feedback within 48 hours of
receiving your CV. Please note that due to the specific requirement here, you
MUST have a recognized National Trade Certificate or other formally recognized