Cpl are partnering with a State body who operate with a commercial responsibility to provide asset and liability management services to Government.
We are currently working on behalf of our client to source a Maintenance Electrician.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will:
- Provide maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work
- You will monitor and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance in accordance with the health & safety statutory requirements
- You are required to maintain equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner
- You will be responsible for managing and supervising works undertaken by third party contractors
- You will ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately at all times
- You must maintain a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with employees, contractors and other staff members
- You will provide effective communication on the current status of works to the in-house facilities help-desk after completion of work
- You must ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner in accordance with company procedures
- Provide front-line AV support
The successful Maintenance Electrician will possess:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience maintaining building mechanical and electrical systems
- Trade qualified Electrician with experience maintaining mechanical and HVAC systems
- Experience of reporting on all aspects of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance and performance
- Be able to take ownership of tasks
- Strong organisational skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please get in touch or send on your most up to date CV.