With a global staff headcount on 50,000 + and an annual turnover in excess of €18 billion, my client are a global brand leader in the manufacturing of industrial Chemicals and Adhesive products.
They have been based in 2 manufacturing sites in Ireland since 1966 + 1971 respectively. Due to continued business growth and global demand for this product range, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen within the team for a Maintenance Engineer to come on board (the role will support engineering maintenance supervisory teams and engineering operations and performance management 50-50
Some of the core responsibilities in the role will include –
- You will take ownership for the monitoring of plant and equipment to ensure optimum efficiency and availability
- Developing SOP’s, reliability procedures and management of change to equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required
- Developing and managing the critical equipment list.
- Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme
- Develop and managing the condition monitoring programme
- Eliminating re-occurring equipment problems
- Assisting in the selection of appropriate spare parts
- Support the plant life cycle asset management process.
- Cover the role of Maintenance supervisor, when necessary.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Assisting in preparing maintenance budget and management of maintenance costs
- Ensures compliance, certification and calibrations to all related regulatory & statutory directives, standards and guidance’s.
- The successful candidate will have a Trade Qualification or a Degree or higher award in Electrical, Mechanical or other Engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
- Previous Chemical and Maintenance experience is preferred but not essential
- A Collaborative Team player with an ability to work independently is a critical skill for this role
- Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality
- RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) experience desirable
If you are interested in this new opportunity, if you have the necessary skills, experience, qualifications and personal motivation and ambition send your CV to me in complete confidence and I’ll call you back to discuss in detail.
What is your qualification for this role ?
Have got at elst 3+ years in Maintenaince engineering ?
Is Dublin 24 a suitable location for you ?