Maintenance Supervisor Pharma in North Co. Dublin
Cpl are working with our client partner who are a leading global brand with an extensive Pharma, Medical Device and Drug Manufacturing portfolio.
As the business continues along a path of rapid growth with a significant expansion plan now in place, they are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering / Maintenance Supervisor to lead the team in their manufacturing facility in Dublin 13.
This is a full-time perm job opportunity working on a rotating “shift pattern.
Purpose of the job
As the Maintenance and Engineering Supervisor, you will be leading a team of highly Skilled and high performing trade qualified trade professionals.
• Some of your primary duties are – To deliver a world class performance in all aspects of the balanced scorecard (Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, and Morale).
• You are tasked to deliver a pipeline of highly skilled management and individual contributor Talent
In the role of maintenance supervisor, you will primarily be responsible for the supervision, development, and training of the maintenance team.
In addition, as Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing a LEAN culture / mind-set within the team and the development / maintenance of a technician specific training program.
• Some of your key responsibilities will include Supervision and development of a team of multi-skilled technicians.
• Develop a LEAN culture / mind-set within the team
• Encourage, promote, and lead the use of LEAN / Six Sigma tools.
• Work in close collaboration with the LEAN Maintenance Co-Ordinator to ensure planned and unplanned maintenance is completed to GMP standards and in a timely manner.
• Encourage and participate actively in teamwork and integration within the Engineering Department, and work in close collaboration with Packaging, Production and QA depts to ensure that site wide objectives are achieved.
• Development of a training program for the team of multi-skilled technicians, integrated into TIL Brays Training platform.
• Promote a positive environment within the maintenance team, ensuring that there is regular and open dialogue with responses to promote site as a Good Place to Work.
• Assist with the co-ordination and execution of the maintenance activities required during the sites annual summer & winter shutdowns.
• Support the sites AGILE (LEAN) program and drive improvement of the EHS metrics for the department, including practical assistance where applicable.
• Ownership for CAs & PAs relevant to the maintenance team.
• Advanced level understanding of TIL Brays CMMS system.
• Develop and maintain Key Process Indicators for the team.
• Develop and promote collaboration with other sites within the company network
• A recognized and applicable third level engineering qualification to Diploma Level or Higher.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical/medical device or other similar highly regulated industry.
• Previous proven experience working in Engineering, Maintenance or Manufacturing function
• Previous proven experience leading a team of technicians or similarly qualified technical team.
• Experience in the regular use of MS Office suite and other software packages.
• Ability to communicate and deal with personnel at all levels within the organisation
• You will have the ability to support and maintain the development of the maintenance reliability programme
• You will be a leaded stakeholder in for the executing of the Asset Care Strategy in the business
• You will be skilled in Reporting and ideally on SAP.
• You will have good solid and proven team building and mentoring skills.
• You are responsible for the CMMS and PMEC Systems across the site
• Detailed understanding of the maintenance function, and requirements of working in GMP environment
• Knowledge of safety standards, hazards, and appropriate precautions applicable to maintenance work.
• Previous experience working with, or detailed understanding of, maintenance CMMS systems
• Must be capable of working on own initiative, without close supervision
• Good priority setting skills, and the ability to deal with multiple tasks
• Good problem communication skills, report writing and understanding of the business needs.
• Ability to produce technical reports on engineering/process issues.
• What is your relevant 3rd level or technical qualification for this job?
• Have you got at least 6 years in a Senior Maintenance role?
• Have you worked in a Maintenance leadership role in Pharma, Med-Dev, Food, Beverage, or other high-volume Manufacturing?
The above is a general summary of the role and I am happy to discuss further in a detailed call-in total confidence with interested candidates.
If you meet the criteria outlined above then please send me your CV in the strictest of confidence, and I’ll will review the CV and get back to you within 48 hours.