We currently have a Full Time Permanent Role for a Electrical/Maintenance Technican. This role is of one our Clients based in North County Dublin.
This role would be reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Engineering team responsible for the everyday upkeep and maintenance of a high speed automated Machinery.
This will include regular and planned maintenance and unplanned maintenance on all equipment including facilities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of production process equipment, on-going day to day troubleshooting and technical interventions.
- Working with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications.
- Delivering a preventative maintenance program that ensures the plant operates at optimum efficiency levels.
- Scheduled work orders and projects.
- Completion of equipment and maintenance logs.
- Setup and changeover of production equipment to particular formats as required.
- Operation of spare parts system.
- Completion of all relevant documentation for work carried out.
- Completion of training as required.
- Adherence to health and safety standards including regulatory requirements when conducting duties.
- Flexibility to work on all equipment and utilities as required.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in an automated production line as an Electrical / Mechanical Technician.
- Must have a mechanical/electrical maintenance background.
- Food manufacturing experience advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail / Good problem solving skills.
- Driving Licence
€50,000 – €53,000
Sunday – Friday (5 Over 6)
0900 – 1700 (Flexibility Required)